There is a key focus on tuition throughout our overseas photography workshops, where you will be guided by Simon every step of the way. We only take small groups away with us, to ensure you get dedicated attention. Shooting assignments are set and post process tuition is given en-route too. Not only will you have a memorable, enjoyable tour, but also your confidence and skill as a photographer will increase immeasurably due to the intensive and dedicated tuition you will receive during your time with us.
We stop at beautiful locations for as long as needed to capture those stunning images; on top of this your tutor Simon Watkinson will be on hand, ensuring you capture a stunning collection of images. You can rest assured that everything will be taken care of, leaving you to enjoy your photography in the most outstanding locations on earth!
* Timed to coincide with Pushkar Fair- Asia’s largest Camel and Livestock market.
* Easy paced tour – perfect for photographing India.
* Guided sightseeing and photography in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar and Jodhpur.
* Visit to the world famous Taj Mahal.
* Culturally one of the most exciting and diverse countries in the world.
* Visits to villages, where you get the opportunity to photograph local people in their homes.
* Stunning views over the Annapurna mountain range.
* Timed to coincide with the Shivaratri Festival in Kathmandu.
* Fabulous insight into the way of life in rural Nepal.
* This tour has something for everyone- culture, landscapes, beautiful people and architecture.
More Details Coming Soon >>
* This tour focuses on the culture and traditional ethnicity of this stunning region of China.
* Visit an ancient roundhouse in Nanjing County.
* Guided sightseeing and Photography in Shanghai, Huangshan, Kunming, Lijiang and Guangzhou.
* Visit to a local Mosuo family, where you will join in with their bonfire party at night. Visits to villages scheduled throughout this tour.
* Explore and Photograph the Stone Forest, which is one of the best of its kind in China. Famed for its unique Karst topography.
* Closely following route that Steve McCurry travelled in 1985.
* Visits to the Golden Temple and Jallianwala Bagh (Garden of Rememberance) in Amritsar.
* Visit the legendary Taj Mahal in Agra.
* Varanasi- the maze of narrow streets and the holiest Hindu City in India.
* Also incorporating Shimla, Lucknow and Kolkata.
*Full details coming soon.
To register your interest please >> email Tammy
* An amazing insight into China’s heritage.
* Timed to coincide with the time of year for outstandingly beautiful autumnal leaves around Beijing.
* Visit Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City, which is the largest and most complete group of ancient buildings in China.
* Explore the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu.
* See one of the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th Century- the famous Terra-cotta Warriors.
* Visit to UNESCO World Heritage Site- Pingyao ancient town.
More Details Coming Soon >>
Overseas Photography Workshops, overseas photography workshops