There is a key focus on tuition throughout our overseas photography workshops, where you will be guided by Simon every step of the way. We only take small groups away with us, to ensure you get dedicated attention. Shooting assignments are set and post process tuition is given en-route too. Not only will you have a memorable, enjoyable tour, but also your confidence and skill as a photographer will increase immeasurably due to the intensive and dedicated tuition you will receive during your time with us.
We stop at beautiful locations for as long as needed to capture those stunning images; on top of this your tutor Simon Watkinson will be on hand, ensuring you capture a stunning collection of images. You can rest assured that everything will be taken care of, leaving you to enjoy your photography in the most outstanding locations on earth!
* Closely following route that Steve McCurry travelled in 1985.
* An epic journey of India crossing the entire breadth of this magnificent country, incorporating planes, trains and automobiles!
* Visits to the Golden Temple and Jallianwala Bagh (Garden of Rememberance) in Amritsar.
* Visit the legendary Taj Mahal in Agra.
* Varanasi- the maze of narrow streets and the holiest Hindu City in India.
* Also incorporating Shimla (the once Summer Capital of British India), Lucknow and Kolkata.
More Tours Coming Soon! Please Check Back!
Overseas Photography Workshops, overseas photography workshops